Corinth Holders High School opened its' doors in the fall of 2010. We are extremely proud of our school accomplishments to include:
- We are the largest high school in the county with our current enrollment at 1814 students and are still growing.
- Over a third of our graduates have graduated with an honors diploma.
2014 Senior Class:
- 2014 Senior Class has been offered over 2.1 million dollars in scholarships.
- 85% of the 2014 Senior Class plans to attend a two or four-year college or university next year (65%- 4 year intuition 20%- 2 year institution).
2016 Senior Class:
- 2016 Senior Class was offered roughly $7.4 million in scholarships.
- 95% of the 2016 Senior Class plans to attend a two or four-year college or university next year.
Pirate Athletic Conference Championships:
- Wrestling- 2012/2013/2015
- Boys Indoor Track- 2012/2013/2015
- Volleyball- 2012
- Girls’ Track- 2013
- Boys’ Cross Country- 2010/2011/2012
- Boys’ Basketball- 2013
- Girls’ Basketball- 2015 (CO-Champs)
- Boys’ Soccer- 2012
- Girls’ Swimming- 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015
- Boys’ Swimming- 2012/2013/2014/2015
- Boys’ Tennis- 2013/2014
- Boys’ Golf- 2013/2014
- Girls’ Cross Country- 2011/2012/2013
- Girls’ Indoor Track- 2012/2013/2014/2015
Pirate Athletic NCHSAA Regional Championships:
Pirate Athletic Individual State Championships:
- 2013/2015 Gymnastics- Lydia Davis
- 2013-14 3A State Champion in the 50 yard freestyle- Michaela Carter
- 2015 Boys’ Swimming- Connor Blandford
Pirate Conference Cup Championships:
DECA State Winners:
- DECA has 1st member in school history elected to a state level office (Vice President of Triad Region).
- 21 DECA students attended International Career Development Conference and had a team (Community Service Team) place 6th at Internationals.
Technology Student Association:
Career Technical Education:
- The Technology Student Association chapter at CHHS was established during the 2015-2016 school year and won at the NCTSA state conference!
- 1st place in the Children's Story event, written and illustrated by Natalie Plahuta, Eric Johns, and Bryce Sherrill.
- 1st place in On Demand Video (A sixty-second news broadcast that they were given 24 hours to complete).
- 3rd place in Digital Video Production (A prepared 5 minute video on Cyberbullying.) Our video team that competed in both events were Alex Allen, Allison Bargoil, Eric Johns, Lucas Klauser, Connor McGinley, Natalie Plahuta, Jacob Preztak, Bryce Sherrill, Hunter Williams, and Taylor Woolard. Thier advisors are Jackie Harrell and Brandon Adams.
- 2014 Caterpillar Assembly Pre-Apprenticeship program recipients Luke Pearson, Adam Brooks, Daniel Hogue, and Tyler Greene
FFA (Future Farmers of America) 2014 State Winners:
- 2nd Place in Agricultural Communications- Jennifer Vrabel
- 1st Place in Turfgrass Management- Hampton Smith
- 2nd Place in Vegetable Production- Katelyn Honeycutt
- 5th Place in Veterinary Science- Christopher Tola
- 2nd Place in Wildlife Production and Management- Will Stanley
86th State FFA Convention:
- Land Judging- High Scoring Individual- Alyssa Jane Nolan
- CFFA College Scholarship- Crystal Russo
- National FFA Scholarship Recipient- Jordan Pace
- WLC Scholarship Recipient- Katelyn Honeycutt
- American Degree Candidate- Preston Brown
- State FFA Degree Recipients- Sam Baxter, Mary Catherine Carter, Hunter Davis, Justin Matthews, Alyssa Jane Nolan, Holly Price, Ashley Barrow, Katelyn Bailey, and Danielle Strickland
- 2014 National Convention Delegate- Katelyn Honeycutt
- Fresh Market Grant- Katelyn Honeycutt
- National Chapter Award- Gold Finalist
- Building Our North Carolina Communities Award Program
- Tobacco Trust Fund Commission Ag. Ed Improvement Grant
- PALS Chapter
- Membership Growth Awards
2015-2016 Band and Chorus:
- First student from CHHS selected to NC all state honors band (only one from JoCo).
- Percussion ensemble placed 5th in WGI world championships in Ohio.
- 15 CHHS chorus students named All County
- 12 CHHS chorus students named All State
- 3 CHHS chorus students named All Nationals
Stay Tuned for More Accomplishments from Other Clubs & Groups, Athletics, etc.