Library Scavenger Hunt: March 27-March 30
Million Word Challenge!
1. Register your twitter name with Mrs. Rous. (You may do this through email.)
2. Pictures cannot be posted before 7am on March 27th. They must be posted by 11:59pm on March 30th.
3. TEACHERS, STAFF, and STUDENTS are all eligible for this contest!
4. Use #Agree2Read for every picture and tag @CHHSPirates (This is the ONLY way I will see your pictures! I will NOT be searching twitter feeds! Failure to use these will mean your pictures will not be entered!)
5. You must post 4 of the 5 required pictures to be entered in the drawing.
#1: Catch a teacher reading (TEACHERS: this cannot be a selfie!)
#2: Selfies holding an award-winning book in our library.
#3: Selfie with your favorite book in our library.
#4: Picture of a teacher w/ favorite book or holding sign with title of favorite book. (TEACHERS: This cannot be a selfie!)
#5: (THIS ONE IS WORTH AN EXTRA ENTRY!) Selfie with Captain Corinth* in the library.
*Captain Corinth is NOT our school's mascot, Mr. Ferrell, Mr. Dugan, Mr. Daniels, Officer Medlin, nor any other staff member. You have to figure it out. The selfie MUST be taken in the library. No one said an extra entry would be easy to get!
It's not too late to join the
Register in the media center to join.
Library Science I Application Form
Library Science II Application Form
Welcome to the Library